1. We’ll use your donations in the best way possible. For every £1 you give, 76p is spent on transforming children’s lives and 24p is spent on fundraising.
2. We’ll respect your privacy. We’ll never sell your details to any other organisation or charity for their use. We will never undertake cold calling to the general public.
4. We’ll make it clear and easy for you to choose how you hear from us. If you ask us not to contact you we won’t, unless it’s a legal requirement. Just call our friendly Supporter Care team, Carol or Kaye on 01270 757 596.
5. We’ll share stories of the children and communities you help, and the long-term difference you’re making.
6. Together, we won’t stop fighting for street children across the world.
We are a small charity so every one of our supporters is important to us. We pride ourselves on responding to you quickly and listening to what you tell us.
We’re committed to the highest standards in fundraising practice. We’re a member of the Institute of Fundraising and the Fundraising Regulator and adhere to their Code of Fundraising Practice.